[ Shipping & Tax ]
Shipping & Tax Calculated in Check-out Page.
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
- Free shipping on all baby formula products.
[ GERMANY STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. Delivery time ranges from 3 to 5 weeks.
- Free shipping on all baby formula.
- $20 flat rate shipping for every order.
- Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
[ DHL STOCK ORDER ]
If you order DHL stock, you will get your order delivered in 5~7 business days.
- Free DHL shipping on all baby formula products.
AGE: From Birth Onwards
YIELD: Approximately 208oz of Formula
The unique composition of the new Profutura Aptamil baby milk helps to lay a foundation for the healthy future of your baby after feeding. Because our Aptamil Profutura Infant Formula Pre contains: LCP Milupan, our patented GOS / FOS mixture, and only lactose. The best Aptamil of all time: In addition, our Aptamil milk formulas contain Profutura the highest LCP content (long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids) under all infant formulas.
Innovation from the ENP * -Research
For many years the ENP research investigates the impact of early nutrition on future development. (* = ENP Ealy Life Nutritional Programming) The latest findings of our research, we combine ENP with 30 years of knowledge of breast milk, to give your baby the best possible start in life.
Based on the latest insights from our NUTRICIA research on breast milk and infant nutrition, our team of 500 scientists and experts has succeeded in developing Aptamil® Profutura Formula. Our advanced recipe with patented formula is tailored to your baby's nutritional needs for their first milk after breastfeeding and is also ideal for supplemental feeding.
Certified organic by EU standards
Inspired by 40 years of research, our team of scientists has developed Aptamil Profutura First Infant milk. Suitable from birth, it is nutritionally tailored for babies who are combination feeding or not being breastfed.
Lactose (from milk), skimmed milk, demineralised whey (from milk), milk fat, vegetable oils (rapeseed, sunflower, coconut oil), galactooligosaccharides (from milk), whey concentrate (from milk), whey protein (from milk), 2’ fucosyllactose, fructooligosaccharides, fish oil, calcium orthophosphate, oil from mortierella alpina, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, choline chloride, potassium citrate, vitamin C, magnesium chloride, emulsifier (soy lecithin), inositol, taurine, ferrous sulphate, L-carnitine, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, nucleotides (sodium salts of uridine, cytidine, adenosine, inosine, guanosine 5-monophosphate), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate), pantothenic acid , niacin, L-tryptophan, calcium carbonate, copper sulphate, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, folic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, manganese II sulphate, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12
- Cool fresh boiled drinking water to approx. 40°C and add 2/3 of the required amount of water to the bottle.
- For accurate metering of the powder, level off the enclosed measuring spoon with the skimmer. Use only the enclosed measuring spoon.
- Add the required amount of powder to the bottle. Store the measuring spoon in the spoon holder.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously vertically for about 10 seconds, add the remaining amount of drinking water and shake vigorously again.
- Open the bottle and attach the nipple. Check bottle contents for serving temperature (about 37 ° C).