ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FREE SHIPPING!
5% OFF EVERTHING! PROMOCODE: SEPTEMBER5
10% OFF ORDER OVER $100 PROMOCODE: SEPTEMBER10
15% OFF ORDER OVER $399 PROMOCODE: SEPTEMBER15
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
- Free shipping on all baby formula products.
[ GERMANY STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders every Tuesday directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. Delivery time ranges from 2 to 4 weeks.
- Free shipping on all baby formula.
Shipping rate for all other orders except baby formula
- Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
- $20 flat rate fee for every order
This baby formula is not expired – the expiration date is <07/10/2021>.
AGE: From Birth Onwards
YIELD: Approximately 140oz of Formula
HiPP Comfort is especially formulated to address gassiness, lactose-related "3 months' colic" and constipation. A sensitive tummy in the first weeks and months of life is not uncommon and your baby's digestive system is often not yet fully developed, which can lead to gassiness, colic, and constipation. This, in turn, often manifests itself in the form of excessive crying, which can weigh heavily on family and parents.
HiPP Comfort helps with gassiness, lactose-related colic, and constipation, while fulfilling all the nutritional requirements of your baby. Through its special formulation, HiPP Comfort loosens baby's stool and helps to regulate bowel movements. While HiPP Comfort does contain easy-to-process lactose as a carbohydrate source, HiPP Comfort contains substantially less lactose than HiPP PRE and other HiPP formulations. The milk protein contained in HiPP Comfort is partially hydrolyzed, making the protein structures smaller, more similar in size to human breast milk proteins and, thus, easier for baby to process. This means that HiPP Comfort is also a good fit for babies that are at risk of developing allergies. HiPP Comfort also contains a special fat formulation based on beta palmitate, which has been linked to better calcium absorption in babies when compared to palm oil, in particular. Importantly, HiPP Comfort also contains prebiotics (Galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose) and probiotics modeled on those found in human breast milk. Importantly, HiPP Comfort also contains added omegas 3 and 6, as babies at this age aren't able to produce sufficient long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids on their own.
Certified organic by EU standards
HiPP organic milk is subject to the strictest quality checks
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Formulated for gassiness, colic and constipation
- Partially hydrolyzed milk protein
- Reduced lactose content
- Probiotics based on strains found in human breast milk
- Prebiotics improve gut health and help prevent constipation
- Omegas 3 and 6 for brain & eye development
- No corn-based sweeteners
- No soy
- No gluten
- No GMOs
Vegetable oils with beta palmitate (palm kernel oil, palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), maltodextrin, lactose, hydrolyzed milk protein (whey), starch, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) prebiotics derived from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono‐ and diglycerides of fatty acids, potassium chloride, long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (omegas 3 and 6) derived from fish oil and vegetable oil from M. alpina, potassium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, choline, sodium hydroxide, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, taurine, inositol, calcium carbonate, vitamin E, iron sulfate, L-carnitine, natural lactic acid culture (probiotics), niacin, pantothenic acid, zinc oxide, vitamin A, copper sulfate, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, folic acid, vitamin K, vitamin D, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin B12.
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP ANTI-REFLUX AR)
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.