[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
- Free shipping on all baby formula products.
[ GERMANY STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. Delivery time ranges from 3 to 5 weeks.
- Free shipping on all baby formula.
- $20 flat rate shipping for every order.
- Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
[ DHL STOCK ORDER ]
If you order DHL stock, you will get your order delivered in 5~7 business days.
- Free DHL shipping on all baby formula products.
🌻Combo - You will receive the first shipment of 4 boxes from our US stock in 1-5 business days. You will receive the second shipment of 8 boxes in 3-5 weeks.
AGE: From Birth Onwards
YIELD: Approximately 147oz of Formula
HIPP Combiotik stage 1 formula is suited for babies from birth to sixth months of age who may not have access to breast milk or be used as a supplement to breast milk. Hipp Combiotic Stage 1 is specially formulated with organic milk and whey to ensure babies obtain the required nutrition for growth. Additional ingredients include Prebiotics, Probiotics, Vitamin A, C and D, 6 LCPs (DHA & AA), iron and Omega 3, which are found naturally in breast milk and promote babies’ eye and brain development as well as healthy gut and immune system.
Certified organic by EU standards
Where does the organic milk for HiPP organic milk formulae come from?
HiPP only uses milk from farms that fully comply with the guidelines of organic farming. Cows are kept in conditions appropriate for their species; they graze on natural meadows where no mineral fertilizers or chemical, synthetic agents are used. The natural grass, hay and grains they eat ensure the best organic quality for our milk that is so rich in nutrients. This makes organic milk for HiPP milk formulae such valuable food.HiPP organic milk is subject to the strictest quality checks
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Contains organic skim milk
- Starch free, gluten-free, GMO-free, maltodextrin free
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics to promote gut health
- Contains omega 3 to promote healthy brain and eye development
- Contains essential vitamins and nutrients
- No added synthetic preservatives
- Contains organic lactic acid bacteria cultures (similar to breast milk)
- Certified organic by European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
Organic skimmed milk, whey product, organic vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), organic starches, galactooligosaccharides (GOS) from lactose, calcium carbonate, LCP oils [to provide Omega 3 and Omega 6] (fish oil, vegetable oil from M. alpina), potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, stabilizer lactic acid, natural Lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum), Niacin, pantothenic acid, Copper Lysine Complex, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, vitamin B2, sodium selenate, folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water freshly for each of baby’s meals and allow to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the necessary water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP COMBIOTIK 1)
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.