[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 6:30 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our EU stock orders directly from our EU warehouse.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
[ US DENT]
US DENT products have minor box damage which occur during shipping. Although the outer package box is mildely damage, the inner package is undamaged and safe to feed your baby.
AGE: 6 Months and Up
HiPP 2 Combiotic® is tailored to meet the specific nutritional needs of babies from 6 months and perfectly complementstheir weaning food diet.
- following breastfeeding
- following any infant formula
Natural lactic acid cultures that were orginally isolated from breast milk. Breast milk contains a large number of natural lactic acid cultures that can vary from mother to mother
* vitamins A,C & D – supports the immune system
** Omega-3 fatty acids (ALA): supports brain and nerve tissue development
** Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA): supports visual development. A positive effect can be observed. with a daily intake of 100 mg of DHA
*** valuable iron – iron contributes to normal cognitive development
- Metafolin® does not need to be metabolised and is immediately available to the baby’s body – for natural growth
Certified organic by EU standards
Where does the organic milk for HiPP organic milk formulae come from?
HiPP only uses milk from farms that fully comply with the guidelines of organic farming. Cows are kept in conditions appropriate for their species; they graze on natural meadows where no mineral fertilizers or chemical, synthetic agents are used. The natural grass, hay and grains they eat ensure the best organic quality for our milk that is so rich in nutrients. This makes organic milk for HiPP milk formulae such valuable food.HiPP organic milk is subject to the strictest quality checks
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Contains vitamins A, C and D to promote a healthy immune system
- Gluten free, GMO free, maltodextrin free
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics to promote gut health
- Contains omega 3 to promote healthy brain and eye development
- Contains iron for cognitive development
- No added corn based sweeteners
Organic skimmed milk, organic vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), organic whey solids, organic lactose, organic starches, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) from lactose, emulsifiers (soy lecithin, lecithin), calcium carbonate, vitamin C, potassium citrate, iron lactate, L-tryptophan, potassium chloride, vitamin E, natural probiotic culture (lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®), vitamin A, niacin, zinc oxide, vitamin D, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin K, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin B2, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12.
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water freshly for each of baby’s meals and allow to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the necessary water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP COMBIOTIK 2)
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.