[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 7:00 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our EU stock orders directly from our EU warehouse.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
[ US DENT]
US DENT products have minor box damage which occur during shipping. Although the outer package box is mildely damage, the inner package is undamaged and safe to feed your baby.
AGE: From Birth Onwards
YIELD: Approximately 102oz of Formula
Holle PRE organic formula can be used for newborn babies from birth onwards, as the sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to breast milk. Holle PRE formula uses cow’s milk from Demeter certified biodynamic farms in Germany. Demeter certified dairy farms uphold the highest standards in terms of animal welfare and biodynamics. Holle PRE formula contains vegetable fat content mixed with high-quality Demeter milk fat, as opposed to pure vegetable oils as the sole source of fat found in conventional formulas. The combination of plant and milk fat provides the ideal fat composition to promote babies’ growth and development. Holle Pre is gluten-free, wheat-free and soy-free and is easily digestible for babies’ developing digestive systems. The use of lactose (milk sugar) as the only carbohydrate source, as oppose to maltodextrin and other starches, ensures your baby has the best nutritional start. You can continue to feed your baby Holle PRE formula to ensure balanced nutrition, as you slowly initiate the introduction of mix diet foods starting from months 4 onwards (depending on your pediatrician’s recommendations).
Holle was founded in 1933 and popular for its organic-based baby products. The company celebrates the 87th anniversary this year as it continues to succeed and reject chemical processing and preservations. The company has sites in Switzerland and Germany. The product range includes infant milk and formulas, a range of jars and baby porridges. It also has baby oil, snacks and teas as a part of its product range. The Holle products are sold in 40 countries for 35 years. Holle stands to be the most preferred brand by mother across Europe.
Certified organic by EU standards
- Gluten free and GMO free
- Contains vitamins A, C and D to promote a healthy immune system
- Contains essential vitamins and nutrients
- No added corn-based sweeteners
- Contains milk from Demeter certified biodynamic dairy farms
- Certified organic by European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
Whole milk from Demeter Certified German dairy farms, organic whey powder (partly demineralized), organic vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), organic lactose, Demeter Certified skimmed milk powder, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-Dpantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 1/2 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/2 of water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HOLLE PRE)
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.