ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FREE SHIPPING!
5% OFF EVERTHING! PROMOCODE: SEPTEMBER5
10% OFF ORDER OVER $100 PROMOCODE: SEPTEMBER10
15% OFF ORDER OVER $399 PROMOCODE: SEPTEMBER15
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
- Free shipping on all baby formula products.
[ GERMANY STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders every Tuesday directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. Delivery time ranges from 2 to 4 weeks.
- Free shipping on all baby formula.
Shipping rate for all other orders except baby formula
- Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
- $20 flat rate fee for every order
This baby formula is not expired – the expiration date is <03/13/2021>.
AGE: From 10+months
YIELD: Approximately 196oz of Formula
Loulouka Organic Follow-on milk stage 3 is ideal for transitioning your baby from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding. Balanced and nutritious baby food that is suitable for 10 months as part of a mixed diet. Formulated with the best organic Swiss cow's milk and contains important ingredients for your baby’s development. It is formulated with all the required minerals and vitamins for your baby to grow strong and healthy, such as iron, Vitamin A, C, and D. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and bone growth.
Loulouka is a new brand for baby food, based in the Netherlands. Their milk formulas are produced in Switzerland, the home of the best cow farms in the world. The high-quality products from Loulouka have been developed by a team with over a decade of experience in the baby food industry and offer the best nutrition for your baby. From birth, babies need specific vitamins, fats and minerals. That is why LouLouka has taken the time to ensure that they use the best ingredients in all of their products. They have taken an important step and replaced palm oil with coconut oil for better absorption of these important ingredients. Research has proven that coconut oil supports proper growth and development in babies. Loulouka's production facility is fully certified to meet the strict organic standards that ensure the milk, cows and the environment are all respected throughout the entire production process. Swiss organic farms have a sustainable farming approach without the use of artificial pesticides or herbicides.
Certified organic by EU standards
- No GMO
- Does not contain soy or palm oil
- No added sweeteners, colors, or preservatives
- Does not contain nuts, or eggs
- Not suitable for vegetarians
Whole milk°, skimmed milk°, maltodextrin°, vegetable oil° (coconut oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose°, demineralized whey powder°, whey protein concentrate°, minerals (calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, iron sulphate, potassium bicarbonate, potassium iodate, copper sulphate, magnesium chloride manganese sulfate, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium selenate, zinc sulfate), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin°), vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin, folic acid, B12, C, D, E, K), antioxidant (tocopherol-rich extract ).
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Wash your hands, thoroughly clean the bottle, ring and teat by sterilising them in boiling water for 3~5 minutes before use.
- Boil freshly run water and leave to cool to approximately 40~50C°.
- Fill the provided measuring spoon with a scoop of powder and press it flat by using the back of a knife. Add the correct amount of milk powder into the bottle. Close the bottle and shake well.
- Add the remaining water and shake it again until all the powder is dissolved. Let it cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37°C). Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (Loulouka 3)
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.