[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 7:00 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU GROUND ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. It takes 13~18 days on average to receive your order. In some cases, it could take 2~4 weeks.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
✅ $20 flat rate shipping for every orders.
✅ Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
Löwenzahn Organics Pre 0+ is premium formula milk that is tailored to the specific nutritional needs of your baby from birth.
We only use 100% organic lactose.
With valuable omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. The long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA) support brain development and the development of vision.
Made without the use of genetic engineering and pesticides.
Our initial milk contains important prebiotic fibers (GOS), which are also found in breast milk. These play a role in digestion and promote a healthy intestinal flora.
Certified organic by EU standards
100% organic milk from pasture grazed cows, made in Austria.
- Lactose only carbohydrates
- With galactooligosaccharides (GOS) prebiotics
- With Omega 3 and Omega 6 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) from vegetarian sources
- Palm oil only from sustainable sources (RSPO certified)
- No GMO
- Certified by EU and German organic regulators
- from birth as sole food or as complementary feeding to breastfeeding
- can be used as often and as much as needed
- suitable until the end of the bottle age
- contains carbohydrates from lactose only.
Skimmed milk *, partially demineralized whey powder *, vegetable oils * (palm oil * **, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), lactose *, galactooligosaccharides (from lactose), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, sodium ascorbate, LCPs *** (from oil from Mortierella alpina and algae oil), vitamin C, L-tyrosine, sodium chloride, iron gluconate, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, Manganese sulfate, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D, biotin.
- Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and allow it to cool to approx. 40-50°C.
- Place ½ the required amount of water into the bottle.
- Add the amount of powder to the bottle according to the dosage table found on the box. To do this fill the measuring spoon and level off.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
- Add the remaining water quantity required and shake well.
- Check temperature (about 37 °C) before feeding the baby.