[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 7:00 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our EU stock orders directly from our EU warehouse.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
Organics 6+ is a premium follow-on formula that is tailored to the specific nutritional needs of your baby over six months.
With valuable omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. The long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA) support brain development and the development of vision.
Made without the use of genetic engineering and pesticides.
It contains important prebiotic fibers (GOS), which are also contained in breast milk. These play a role in digestion and promote a healthy intestinal flora.
The follow-on milk is age-appropriate filling.
Certified organic by EU standards
100% organic milk from pasture grazed cows, made in Austria.
- With galactooligosaccharides (GOS) prebiotics
- With Omega 3 and Omega 6 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) from vegetarian sources
- Palm oil only from sustainable sources (RSPO certified)
- No GMO
- Certified by EU and German organic regulators
- After weaning from breast milk
- After First Infant Milk
- In combination with baby’s first foods, purées, vegetables and porridges
skimmed milk*, partly demineralised whey powder*, vegetable oils* (palm oil* **, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, starch*, lactose*, galacto-oligosaccharides (from lactose), potassium chloride, LCPs*** (from vegetable oil from microalgae), vitamin C, calcium carbonate, tricalciumphosphate, magnesium chloride, L-tyrosine, ferrous gluconate, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, manganese sulfate, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D, biotin
- Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and allow it to cool to approx. 40-50°C.
- Place ½ the required amount of water into the bottle.
- Add the amount of powder to the bottle according to the dosage table found on the box. To do this fill the measuring spoon and level off.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
- Add the remaining water quantity required and shake well.
- Check temperature (about 37 °C) before feeding the baby.