[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 7:00 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our EU stock orders directly from our EU warehouse.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
- For children from 2 years
- 3’GL oligosaccharides in breast milk (3’GL is extracted in a unique process)
- GOS / FOS replicates the structure of oligosaccharides found in breast milk
- Helps maintain the normal functioning of the immune system *
- Iron – helps maintain normal cognitive function
- Omega-3 (ALA) helps children grow and develop normally
- Omega-3 (DHA) helps maintain normal brain function and helps maintain normal vision
- Omega-6 (LA)
- No palm oil added
* Vitamins C and D help maintain the normal functioning of the immune system
** Calcium is needed for normal bone development
A package designed for your convenience
- Click to close – extra protection to prevent spillage and ingress
- Hold a comfortable design in one hand while your baby is in the other
- Measuring tape to take exactly what you need
Certified organic by EU standards
Brush your baby’s first teeth, especially before bed. Improper preparation, storage and use of the product may endanger your child’s health.
Skimmed milk , lactose (from cow’s milk ), maltodextrin, galactooligosaccharides (from cow’s milk ), whey products (demineralised whey, whey concentrate) (from cow’s milk ), rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, high oleic acid , tricalcium phosphate, fructooligosaccharides, fish oil, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, magnesium hydrogen phosphate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, L-ascorbic acid, emulsifier ( soya lecithin), choline chloride, ferrous sulphate, inositol, magnesium milk flavoring, zinc sulphate, sodium L-ascorbate, calcium D-pantothenate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, antioxidant (L-ascorbyl palmitate), riboflavin, nicotinamide, retinyl palmitate, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride pteroyl monoglutamic acid), phylloquinone (phytomenadione), D-biotin, cyanocobalamin.
Cool fresh boiled drinking water to approx. 40°C and add 2/3 of the required amount of water to the bottle.
. For accurate metering of the powder, level off the enclosed measuring spoon with the skimmer. Use only the enclosed measuring spoon.
Add the required amount of powder to the bottle. Store the measuring spoon in the spoon holder.
Close the bottle and shake vigorously vertically for about 10 seconds, add the remaining amount of drinking water and shake vigorously again.
- Open the bottle and attach the nipple. Check bottle contents for serving temperature (about 37 ° C).