[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 7:00 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our EU stock orders directly from our EU warehouse.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
AGE: From Birth Onwards
- This pack contains 6 bottles x 200 ml (1.2L in total)
- From birth as sole food or for feeding with breast milk
- Ready to drink
- In the practical 200ml bottle – free from BPA
- Ready to drink
- Contains DHA – legally prescribed for infant formula
DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains only lactose – Lactose is the main source of carbohydrates in breast milk
- Naturally free from genetic engineering – with fine HiPP organic ingredients
- Metafolin® – most advanced folate form
Certified organic by EU standards
HiPP organic milk is subject to the strictest quality checks
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Suitable from birth onwards
- Each pack contains 6 x 200 ml (7oz) bottles in total
- No Soy
- No Starch
- No Sugar
- Contains Prebiotics
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA)
- Contains Milk/lactose
- No added Egg
- No added wheat
- No added Peanuts
Ingredients: whey product *, skimmed milk *, cream *, lactose *, vegetable oils * (sunflower oil *, rapeseed oil *), galactooligosaccharides * from lactose *, emulsifier lecithins *, fish oil** M. alpina oil, calcium citrate, choline, potassium citrate, calcium chloride, calcium orthophosphate, L-phenylalanine, potassium chloride, vitamin C, sodium chloride, potassium hydroxide, sodium citrate, L tryptophan, L-histidine, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, magnesium hydroxide, niacin, vitamin E, copper sulfate, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, potassium iodide, Metafolin®*** (calcium L-methylfolate), sodium selenite, vitamin K, manganese sulfate, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
* from organic production.
* from organic production
** contains DHA. DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids.
*** Metafolin® – most advanced folate form
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water freshly for each of baby’s meals and allow to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the necessary water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one
There are many mothers that regularly use distilled water without boiling it, apparently with no negative consequences. We cannot recommend this approach and there are actual reasons even the US FDA recommends pre-boiling tap or distilled water instead.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP PRE)
Not to forget
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat
- If after mixing formula and it has not been consumed within an hour, that formula should be discarded.
- Bottles or formula should not be microwaved