[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 6:30 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our EU stock orders directly from our EU warehouse.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
[ US DENT]
US DENT products have minor box damage which occur during shipping. Although the outer package box is mildely damage, the inner package is undamaged and safe to feed your baby.
- no added sugars
- no juice concentrates
- with calcium
for the bones
- with iron
for blood formation and cognitive development
for thyroid function
- with vitamin A** & D**
for the immune system
- rich in vitamin C
for iron absorption
- rich in vitamin B1**
for energy-yielding metabolism
- valuable, easily digestible cereal (gluten-free)
What HiPP leaves out:
- added sugars*
- juice concentrates
- synthetic flavouring
- calouring agents**
- added preservatives**
* sugars occur naturally in the dairy and fruit ingredients
** as required by law
whey product, 34% buckwheat flour, 13% skimmed milk powder, vegetable oils (rapseed oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil), galacto-oligosacharides from lactose, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, ferric diphosphate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium iodate, vitamin D.
It is important for your baby's health that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon-feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- Boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let it cool down to approx. 50°C
- Add the powder quantity (according to the table) to the porridge plate.
- Measure boiled water (according to the table), add to the porridge powder and stir.
- Allow swelling until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature, e.g. with the HiPP thermometer.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table below should help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 6th month 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 140 ml water = 185 g
- from 8th month 50 g (4-5 tablespoons) + 155 ml water = 205 g
- for smaller portions 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 130 ml water = 170 g