[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 7:00 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU GROUND ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. It takes 13~18 days on average to receive your order. In some cases, it could take 2~4 weeks.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
✅ $20 flat rate shipping for every orders.
✅ Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
- No added sugar (natural sugar content of the ingredients).
- With age-based follow-on milk.
- With calcium, iron and Job, as well as important vitamins.
- Easily digestible.
- With sun-drenched fruits.
Cereal flakes* (24% wholemeal wheat flour*, 12% wheat semolina*), whey product*, 17% skimmed milk powder*, vegetable oils* (palm oil**, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), 5% banana flakes (1)*, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, iron diphosphate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium iodate, vitamin D.
*from organic production, ** organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
(1) obtained from approximately 23 g of fresh bananas per portion of mash (185 g)
It is important for your baby's health that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon-feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- Boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let it cool down to approx. 50°C
- Add the powder quantity (according to the table) to the porridge plate.
- Measure boiled water (according to the table), add to the porridge powder and stir.
- Allow swelling until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature, e.g. with the HiPP thermometer.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table below should help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 6th month 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 140 ml water = 185 g
- from 8th month 50 g (4-5 tablespoons) + 155 ml water = 205 g
- for smaller portions 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 130 ml water = 170 g