[ Shipping Deadlines ]
Orders must be approved by our credit department and queued for processing by the warehouse to meet shipping deadlines. Euromallusa strives to ship orders received before the deadline on the same day, but orders received after the deadline are unlikely to be shipped on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 6:30 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
Order quickly to receive US stock orders within 1-5 business days. These orders are in high demand, and there is no limit on purchase quantity, depending on stock availability.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
All EU stock orders are shipped directly from our EU warehouse. Receive free international shipping for EU stock orders via DHL express, with an average delivery time of 3-7 business days.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
[ US DENT]
US DENT products may have minor box damage due to shipping. However, the inner packaging is undamaged and safe to feed your baby. Please note: US DENT products have minor box damage due to shipping.
AGE: 12+ Months
About HiPP Goat Kindermilch
Introducing HiPP Goat Milk Formula Kindermilch - the perfect solution for parents looking for a natural and gentle alternative to breastmilk. With organic A2 goat’s milk and prebiotics, this formula is specially designed to aid with your baby’s digestion, reduce colic, and improve bowel movements.
Unlike other formulas, HiPP doesn’t compromise on quality or nutrition. The main carbohydrate in this formula is lactose, just like human breast milk, and there are no added starch or maltodextrin. This ensures that your little one gets all the nutrients they need to grow strong and healthy.
HiPP Goat Milk Formula Kindermilch is also free of artificial sweeteners and GMOs, providing peace of mind for parents who want only the best for their baby. Packed full of essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids (DHA and ARA), this formula will support your baby’s growth and development.
As your little one grows, it’s important to ensure that they receive an age-appropriate energy supply. HiPP Stage 3 formula has reduced protein and fat content to support their needs. And to provide an adequate iron supply, this formula contains more iron than HiPP infant milk.
Each box contains 400g of HiPP Goat Milk Formula Kindermilch, made with only the highest-quality clean EU organic ingredients. So, whether you’re looking for a substitute for breastmilk or a complement to your baby’s diet, HiPP Goat Milk Formula Kindermilch is the perfect choice.
Try HiPP Goat Milk Formula Kindermilch today and give your baby the best start in life!
- For babies 12+ months
- Organic skim goat’s milk
- Easier to digest A2 milk protein
- Enriched with prebiotics (GOS)
- NO starch or maltodextrin
- NO harmful chemicals, pesticides, antibiotics, or GMOs
- A2 organic goat’s milk (beneficial protein composition with A2 beta-casein)
- GOS (from organic lactose)
- organic quality
- omega-3 fatty acids (ALA) for brain and nerve tissue development
Goat skim milk*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), goat skim milk powder*, galactooligosaccharides* from lactose*, calcium carbonate, fish oil 1 , sodium citrate, potassium citrate, vitamin C, ferrous sulfate, magnesium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, L-cystine, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin B 1, vitamin B 6, manganese sulfate, folic acid, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
* from biological production
¹ contains DHA (as required by the legislation for all infant formulas)
**Organic Palm Oil from Sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepared formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.