[ Shipping & Tax ]
Shipping & Tax Calculated in Check-out Page.
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
- Free shipping on all baby formula products.
[ GERMANY STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. Delivery time ranges from 3 to 5 weeks.
- Free shipping on all baby formula.
- $20 flat rate shipping for every order.
- Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
[ DHL STOCK ORDER ]
If you order DHL stock, you will get your order delivered in 5~7 business days.
- Free DHL shipping on all baby formula products.
AGE: From Birth Onwards
YIELD: 6.8oz of Formula
HiPP Hypoallergenic Combiotik Stage Pre Ready To Feed formula is suitable from birth and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or for exclusive bottle-feeding. HiPP infant formula is specifically tailored to meet the needs of children who are at risk of allergies, as milk protein is one of the most common allergens. HiPP HA is formulated with enzymes that break down the milk protein, which makes it less foreign to a baby’s system and easier for them to digest. Along with hydrolyzed proteins, this formula has an outstanding composition of ingredients founded on years of scientific research to ensure it contains all the nutrients your baby needs for a healthy development. HiPP HA formula is made with essential minerals and vitamins, such as iron, Vitamin A, C, and D. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and bone growth. In addition to vitamins, it contains prebiotics and probiotics, which promotes healthy digestion, aids in a healthy gut flora, and helps maintain an overall healthy immunity. The probiotics are derived from natural lactic acid cultures that are found in breast milk. HiPP HA formula also contains long chains of polyunsaturated fatty acids, Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA), that are important for brain and eye development.
HiPP is a family owned business that has been bringing the best organic baby food to families for 60 years. Through years of breastmilk research, HiPP Nutritional Science has created a variety of formulas that suit the different needs of babies. They are the world’s largest manufacturer of organic raw materials and currently have more than 8,000 farms around the world. HiPP farmers do not use harmful chemical pesticides and encourage natural pest controllers like hedgehogs, owls and hawks. They believe in keeping their livestock happy and healthy by feeding their animals an organic diet without the use of growth hormones and other additives. They do their best to provide their animals with a natural habitat by allowing them to graze and roam freely. In addition to sustainable farming, all seeds and seedlings come from organic nurseries. Aside from producing healthy organic ingredients sustainability is another one of their main focuses. HiPP’s natural farming methods contribute to biodiversity and boosts surrounding ecosystems.
Certified organic by EU standards
HiPP organic milk is subject to the strictest quality checks
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- From birth onwards
- 200 ml
- Low allergenic protein
- Easy to digest
- Natural lactic acids
- Contains Vitamins A, C, and D
- Contains Omega 3 & 6
- No Starches
- Made in Germany
Water, lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), hydrolyzed whey protein, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, emulsifier mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, potassium chloride, calcium orthophosphates, LCP²-containing oils (vegetable oils from M. alpina and C. cohnii), acidity regulator citric acid, potassium hydrogen phosphate, sodium phosphate, L-phenylalanine, vitamin C, choline, magnesium hydroxide, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, inositol, calcium hydroxide, L-carnitine, pantothenic acid, niacin, iron lactate, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, copper sulfate, vitamin B2, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, Folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenite, Biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
2 LCP (Omega-3 and -6) = long-chain, Polyunsaturated fatty acids
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water freshly for each of baby’s meals and allow to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the necessary water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one
There are many mothers that regularly use distilled water without boiling it, apparently with no negative consequences. We cannot recommend this approach and there are actual reasons even the US FDA recommends pre-boiling tap or distilled water instead.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP PRE)
Not to forget
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat
- If after mixing formula and it has not been consumed within an hour, that formula should be discarded.
- Bottles or formula should not be microwaved