[ Shipping Deadlines ]
Orders must be approved by our credit department and queued for processing by the warehouse to meet shipping deadlines. Euromallusa strives to ship orders received before the deadline on the same day, but orders received after the deadline are unlikely to be shipped on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 6:30 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
Order quickly to receive US stock orders within 1-5 business days. These orders are in high demand, and there is no limit on purchase quantity, depending on stock availability.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
All EU stock orders are shipped directly from our EU warehouse. Receive free international shipping for EU stock orders via DHL express, with an average delivery time of 3-7 business days.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
[ US DENT]
US DENT products may have minor box damage due to shipping. However, the inner packaging is undamaged and safe to feed your baby. Please note: US DENT products have minor box damage due to shipping.
AGE: From Birth Until 6 Months
Looking for a formula that is perfect for your little one who is at risk of allergies? Look no further than HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 1 Combiotik!
Designed to meet the needs of children from birth onwards, this formula is suitable for babies who are not being breastfed or as a supplement to breastfeeding. The unique formula of HiPP Hypoallergenic is based on hydrolyzing the (cow) milk protein, making it simpler, smaller and easier for babies to process. This means that the hydrolyzed milk protein is less foreign to the human body than the natural cow milk protein, reducing the risk of triggering allergies.
For allergy prevention, consistency is key in the first 4 to 6 months of your baby's life. Using a non-hydrolyzed protein formula even in small amounts can lead to sensitization and jeopardize the benefits of a low-allergen formula. HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 1 Combiotik provides a low-allergen formula that helps reduce the risk of allergies.
As an EU certified organic formula, HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 1 Combiotik uses lactose as a natural sweetener instead of corn syrup or other non-lactose sweeteners, which are commonly found in US brands. Starch is not added in the PRE formula, taking into consideration the lower caloric needs of babies in the first three months of their lives. This means your baby can feed as often as needed without worrying about overfeeding or underfeeding.
Give your little one the best start in life with HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 1 Combiotik. Order now and experience the benefits of this low-allergen formula that's perfect for your baby's sensitive needs.
Certified organic by EU standards
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Hypoallergenic containing only hydrolyzed milk protein
- Probiotics based on strains found in human breast milk
- Vitamins A, C, D for baby’s immune system
- Prebiotics improve gut health and help prevent constipation
- Omega-3 & Omega-6 for brain & eye development
- Prebiotics (GOS)for gut health and softer stool
- No corn-based sweeteners
- No Maltodextrin
- No gluten
- No GMOs
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil*, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), hydrolyzed whey protein, organic starches, prebiotic fibers [aka GOS] (galactooligosaccharides from lactose), calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: Citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, LCP [for Omega 3 and 6] from a mixture of oils (vegetable oil and fish oil), L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, Vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, choline, L-tryptophan, calcium carbonate, Inositol, iron lactate, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, natural Lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum) , Pantothenic acid, Vitamin A, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B 2, vitamin B 6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, Vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP PRE)
|AGE||BOTTLE PER DAY||WATER (OZ)||# OF SCOOPS|
|0 to 2 Weeks||5-7||2||2|
|3 to 4 Weeks||5-7||3||3|
|5 to 6 Weeks||5-6||4||4|
|7 to 8 Weeks||5||5||5|
|3 to 4 Monts||5||6||6|
|After 5 Months||5||7||7|
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.