ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FREE SHIPPING!
5% OFF EVERTHING! PROMOCODE: SEPTEMBER5
10% OFF ORDER OVER $100 PROMOCODE: SEPTEMBER10
15% OFF ORDER OVER $399 PROMOCODE: SEPTEMBER15
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
- Free shipping on all baby formula products.
[ GERMANY STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders every Tuesday directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. Delivery time ranges from 2 to 4 weeks.
- Free shipping on all baby formula.
Shipping rate for all other orders except baby formula
- Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
- $20 flat rate fee for every order
This baby formula is not expired – the expiration date is <06/17/2021>.
AGE: From Birth Until 6 Months
YIELD: Approximately 148oz of Formula
HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 1 Combiotik is suitable from birth onwards and is designed to meet the needs of children who are at risk of allergies. This formula can be used with babies that are not being breastfed or can be given as a supplement to breastfeeding. The milk protein can be a decisive factor in triggering allergies in humans. The HiPP Hypoallergenic product line is based on hydrolyzing the (cow) milk protein, which makes the protein molecules smaller, simpler and easier for baby to process. Stated differently, the hydrolyzed milk protein is less foreign to the human body than the natural cow milk protein.
It is crucial to the success of allergy prevention that the HA formula remains consistent in the first 4 to 6 months of your baby's life. Even a small amount of infant formula with non-hydrolyzed proteins can lead to sensitization and potentially jeopardize the benefits of a low-allergen formula.
This EU certified organic formula has lactose as a natural sweetener (instead of corn syrup or other non-lactose sweeteners often seen in US brands). Starch is not added in the PRE formula to take into consideration the lower caloric needs of babies in the first three months of their lives, which means the baby can feed as often as needed.
Certified organic by EU standards
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Hypoallergenic containing only hydrolyzed milk protein
- Probiotics based on strains found in human breast milk
- Vitamins A, C, D for baby’s immune system
- Prebiotics improve gut health and help prevent constipation
- Omega-3 & Omega-6 for brain & eye development
- Prebiotics (GOS)for gut health and softer stool
- No corn-based sweeteners
- No Maltodextrin
- No gluten
- No GMOs
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil*, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), hydrolyzed whey protein, organic starches, prebiotic fibers [aka GOS] (galactooligosaccharides from lactose), calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: Citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, LCP [for Omega 3 and 6] from a mixture of oils (vegetable oil and fish oil), L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, Vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, choline, L-tryptophan, calcium carbonate, Inositol, iron lactate, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, natural Lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum) , Pantothenic acid, Vitamin A, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B 2, vitamin B 6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, Vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP PRE)
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.