[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 7:00 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our EU stock orders directly from our EU warehouse.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
[ US DENT]
US DENT products have minor box damage which occur during shipping. Although the outer package box is mildely damage, the inner package is undamaged and safe to feed your baby.
AGE: From Birth until 6 Months
Holle A2 Organic Cow Milk Formula Stage 2 is a nutritionally complete infant follow-on formula made with the finest organic ingredients. This gentle formula is suitable for babies from 6 months and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or exclusive bottle-feeding. Holle organic infant follow-on milk is made with A2 milk that is sourced only from organic farms and specially selected cows that produce only A beta-casein protein. The beta-casein in this formula is structurally different than the ones found in A1 milk, due to the difference in the amino acids present. This difference is important because beta-casomorphin-7 (BCM7), the end product of protein breakdown, is not produced once the A2 milk is digested. After the 12th month, it is recommended to advance to Holle A2 Cow Milk Formula Stage 3.
Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. Holle farms work in harmony with nature in a biodynamic manner with respect to plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on organic local farms in humane and caring environments. Allowing cows to freely roam and graze on the lush European biodynamic fields and pastures. They refrain from painful procedures, such as de-horning the cows, which affects their digestive process. Not only does keeping the horns avoid causing pain to the cows but it also helps them maintain the milks quality and aids in their metabolism. Holle’s ingredients and farms are controlled annually to guarantee the highest possible safety. Holle’s criteria extend far beyond the standard organic certification and their ingredient transparency is key when making their formulas..
Certified organic by EU standards
- From birth until 6 months
- INCLUDES ENGLISH INSTRUCTIONS
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- 800 gram / 28.22 ounces
- Made from A2 milk
- Contains fish oil
- Contains DHA and ARA - OMEGA 3 and OMEGA 6
Skimmed A2 milk*1, whey powder* (partly demineralized whey powder*), vegetable oils* (palm oil*2, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, calcium carbonate, L-tyrosine, potassium chloride, fish oil3, magnesium chloride, M. alpina oil**, calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, choline, sodium chloride, L-tryptophan, inositol, iron lactate, vitamin C, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, manganese sulphate, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin
*from organic farming
1 100 g of infant formula powder are made from 163 ml of skimmed milk
2 from sustainable farming
3 contains DHA (as required by the legislation for infant formula)
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 1/2 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/2 of water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HOLLE STAGE 1)
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.