ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FREE SHIPPING!
5% OFF ORDER OVER $100
10% OFF ORDER OVER $200
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
- Free shipping on all baby formula products.
[ GERMANY STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. Delivery time ranges from 3 to 5 weeks.
- Free shipping on all baby formula.
Shipping rate for all other orders except baby formula
- Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
[ DHL STOCK ORDER ]
If you order DHL stock, you will get your order delivered in 5~7 business days.
- Free DHL shipping on all baby formula products.
This baby formula is not expired – the expiration date is <08/01/2021>.
AGE: 6 to 10 Months
YIELD: Approximately 100oz of Formula
Holle Goat Stage 2 Organic Follow-On Infant Milk Formula is made using organic goat milk (in accordance with EU organic laws) and is suitable for feeding from the 6th month onward after using Holle Goat Stage 1 or subsequent to breastfeeding.
Generally, goat’s milk formula is recommended as a great, first alternative to hypoallergenic formulas when cow milk protein allergies are suspected. Additionally, as goat’s milk naturally contains less lactose as compared with cow’s milk, goat’s milk formulas can sometimes work well when your little one exhibits lactose sensitivities or intolerance.
The organic maltodextrin used to make this formula creamy and satiating for your little one is also EU certified organic. Other ingredients include essential vitamins and minerals to promote your baby’s development and meet EU regulatory requirements.
This formula can also be used for preparing porridge, such as Holle rice or oat porridges, which we also sell.
Holle was founded in 1933 and popular for its organic-based baby products. The company celebrates the 87th anniversary this year as it continues to succeed and reject chemical processing and preservations. The company has sites in Switzerland and Germany. The product range includes infant milk and formulas, a range of jars and baby porridges. It also has baby oil, snacks and teas as a part of its product range. The Holle products are sold in 40 countries for 35 years. Holle stands to be the most preferred brand by mother across Europe.
Certified organic by EU standards
Generally, goat’s milk formula is recommended as a first alternative to hypoallergenic formulas when milk allergies are suspected. Additionally, as goat’s milk naturally contains less lactose as compared with cow’s milk, goat’s milk formulas can sometimes work well when your little one exhibits lactose sensitivities or intolerance.* Goat’s milk is a fantastic source of protein. Additionally, it contains less sugar (i.e. lactose), over 10% more calcium, around 25% more Vitamin B6, close to 50% more Vitamin A, and well over 100% more Potassium than regular cow's milk. While cow's milk comprises around 17% fatty acids, goat's milk averages 35% fatty acids, making it more nutritional for your little one. It’s important to note that the flavor is different and stronger and it may take some getting used to.
Ingredients: Organic whole goat milk powder (38.5%)*, organic maltodextrin, organic vegetable oil (sunflower oil, rapeseed oil), organic lactose, organic starch, calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide, calcium citrate, algal oil (vegan) containing DHA, L-cystine, iron sulphate, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, iron lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, viatamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B2, manganese sulphate, calcium iodate, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin B12.
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in ½ of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/2 of water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HOLLE GOAT STAGE 2)
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.