ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FREE SHIPPING!
5% OFF EVERTHING! PROMOCODE: AUGUST5
10% OFF ORDER OVER $100 PROMOCODE: AUGUST10
15% OFF ORDER OVER $399 PROMOCODE: AUGUST15
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
[ GERMANY STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders every Tuesday directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. Delivery time ranges from 2 to 4 weeks.
This baby formula is not expired – the expiration date is <06/17/2021>.
AGE: From Birth Onwards
YIELD: Approximately 156oz of Formula
HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) PRE Combiotik is suitable from birth onwards. The HiPP Hypoallergenic product line is formulated to meet the needs of children who are at risk of allergies. The milk protein can be a decisive factor in triggering allergies in humans. The HiPP Hypoallergenic product line is based on hydrolyzing the (cow) milk protein, which makes the protein molecules smaller, simpler and easier for baby to process. Stated differently, the hydrolyzed milk protein is less “foreign” to the human body than the natural cow milk protein.
Crucial to the success of prevention of allergy is that the HA formula should stay consistent in the first 4 to 6 months of your baby's life. Even a small amount of infant formula with non-hydrolyzed protein can lead to sensitization and so jeopardize the benefits of a low-allergen diet.
This EU certified organic formula has lactose as a natural sweetener (instead of corn syrup or other non-lactose sweeteners often seen in US brands). Starch is not added in the PRE formula to take into consideration the lower caloric needs of babies in the first three months of their lives, which means the baby can feed as often as needed.
Certified organic by EU standards
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Contains organic skim milk
- Starch free, gluten free, GMO free, maltodextrin free
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics to promote gut health
- Contains omega 3 to promote healthy brain and eye development
- Contains essential vitamins and nutrients
- No added synthetic preservatives
- Contains organic lactic acid bacteria cultures (similar to breast milk)
- Certified organic by European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey product/solids, vegetable oils (sustainably produced palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic lactose, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) from lactose, organic whey protein, potassium citrate, calcium chloride, omega-3 and omega-6 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids derived from fish oil and vegetable oil derived from M. alpina, L-phenylalanine, sodium citrate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, calcium orthophosphates, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, iron sulfate, natural lactic acid cultures (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®), zinc sulfate, stabilizer lactic acid, Vitamin A, inositol, pantothenic acid, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, vitamin E, manganese sulfate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D, vitamin B2, biotin, vitamin B12.
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP PRE HA)
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.