[ Shipping & Tax ]
Shipping & Tax Calculated in Check-out Page.
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
- Free shipping on all baby formula products.
[ GERMANY STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. Delivery time ranges from 3 to 5 weeks.
- Free shipping on all baby formula.
- $20 flat rate shipping for every order.
- Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
[ DHL STOCK ORDER ]
If you order DHL stock, you will get your order delivered in 5~7 business days.
- Free DHL shipping on all baby formula products.
AGE: From birth to 6 months old.
YIELD: Approximately 210oz of Formula
It’s easy to digest and perfect for infants from birth onward, either as a complement to breast milk or as a nutritionally-complete breast-milk substitute for exclusively formula-fed babies. HiPP Dutch formula is a great-tasting, lactose-based organic baby formula made with the highest-quality organic ingredients, primarily organic skim milk, organic whey, and a blend of organic vegetable oils.
You won’t find any starch, gluten, soy, refined sugar, or corn syrup in this formula, and it’s completely free from GMO ingredients and synthetic preservatives and nutrients. HiPP Dutch Stage 1 is manufactured in Germany and packaged in the Netherlands, and it meets or exceeds all of the European Union’s requirements for organic certification, which are much stricter than organic standards in the United States. Similar to HiPP Dutch Stage 2 and Stage 3, HiPP Dutch Stage 1 is full of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients that will help your baby thrive throughout this crucial stage of development. This formula contains both prebiotics and probiotics, so you’ll be giving your baby the best chance to develop a healthy gut microbiome and a strong immune system thanks to galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose and organic lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. This formula also contains DHA and AA, which are omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids thought to boost the healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
We guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, beautifully-packaged shipment of HiPP Dutch Stage 1 infant formula with at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each tin container of HiPP Dutch Stage 1 contains 800 grams (28 oz) of formula powder, which should make at least 210 fl oz of prepared formula.
Certified organic by EU standards
HiPP organic milk is subject to the strictest quality checks
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Organic skim milk
- No starch
- No gluten
- No maltodextrin
- Prebiotics and probiotics
- Omega 3 & 6
- Essential vitamins and nutrients
- No synthetic preservatives or nutrients
- Organic lactic acid bacteria cultures (similar to breast milk)
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Contains 800g of formula powder. Should make 210-215 fl oz of formula.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Whey, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Lactose, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharides (Obtained From Organic Lactose), Whey Protein, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Choline, Mortierella Alpina Oil (ARA), Sodium Citrate, L-Phenylalanine, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716], Vitamin E, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP COMBIOTIK 1)
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.
I was afraid to take my baby's breast milk .. and after looking for information I decided to use HIPP .. it was the best decision