[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 7:00 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our EU stock orders directly from our EU warehouse.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
[ US DENT]
US DENT products have minor box damage which occur during shipping. Although the outer package box is mildely damage, the inner package is undamaged and safe to feed your baby.
AGE: From Birth Onwards (Consult Pediatrician Before Using)
HiPP Anti-Reflux Special Milk (Anti-Reflux or AR Spezialnahrung in German) is intended for babies that spit-up noticeably more than the typical infant. After feeding it is completely normal for babies to spit up. Some babies, however, spit up significantly more than what is to be expected. HiPP Anti-Reflux helps babies experiencing reflux and excessive spit-up through the addition of natural locust bean gum flour, which makes this formula especially creamy. This, in turns, helps to keep more of the formula in baby's stomach, reducing reflux and spit-up. HiPP Anti-Reflux should only be used after consulting your pediatrician.
Certified organic by EU standards
HiPP organic milk is subject to the strictest quality checks
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Formulated for reflux and excessive spitting up
- Probiotics based on strains found in human breast milk
- Omegas 3 and 6 for brain & eye development
- No corn-based sweeteners
- No soy
- No gluten
- No GMOs
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic maltodextrin, locust bean gum (flour), organic lactose, calcium carbonate, long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCP oils derived from fish oil and vegetable oil from M. alpina), calcium chloride, calcium orthophosphate, l-tyrosine, potassium chloride, vitamin C, L-phenylalanine, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, lactic acid, magnesium carbonate, natural probiotic lactic acid culture, niacin, sodium chloride, vitamin A, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, copper lysine complex, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium sulfate, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP ANTI-REFLUX AR)
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.