[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 7:00 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU GROUND ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. It takes 13~18 days on average to receive your order. In some cases, it could take 2~4 weeks.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
✅ $20 flat rate shipping for every orders.
✅ Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
( Expiration Date:12/24 /2021 )
AGE: From Birth Onwards
YIELD: 6.8oz of Formula
HiPP Bio Combiotik Stage PRE ready to feed formula is suitable from birth and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or for exclusive bottle-feeding. It is formulated with all the required minerals and vitamins for your baby to grow strong and healthy, such as iron, Vitamin A, C, and D. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and bone growth. It contains natural lactic acid cultures that are found in breast milk. The long chains of polyunsaturated fatty acids, Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA), are important for brain and eye development. It also contains prebiotic and probiotic, which promotes healthy digestion, aids in healthy gut flora, and helps maintain overall healthy immunity.
Certified organic by EU standards
HiPP organic milk is subject to the strictest quality checks
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Suitable from birth onwards
- Each pack contains 6 x 200 ml (7oz) bottles in total
- No Soy
- No Starch
- No Sugar
- Contains Prebiotics
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA)
- Contains Milk/lactose
- No added Egg
- No added wheat
- No added Peanuts
Whey product*, skimmed milk*, water, vegetable oils* (Palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), Lactose*, galactooligosaccharides* from Lactose*, whey protein, emulsifier Lecithin*, potassium citrate, calcium citrate, LCP 2 -containing oils (vegetable oil from M. alpina, fish oil), vitamin C, sodium citrate, calcium chloride, L-phenylalanine, Potassium chloride, calcium orthophosphates, Sodium chloride, calcium hydroxide, Magnesium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, Zinc sulfate, potassium hydroxide, iron sulfate, Vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, Copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12. * From organic production. 2 LCP (Omega-3 and -6) = long-chain, Polyunsaturated fatty acids
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water freshly for each of baby’s meals and allow to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the necessary water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one
There are many mothers that regularly use distilled water without boiling it, apparently with no negative consequences. We cannot recommend this approach and there are actual reasons even the US FDA recommends pre-boiling tap or distilled water instead.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP PRE)
Not to forget
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat
- If after mixing formula and it has not been consumed within an hour, that formula should be discarded.
- Bottles or formula should not be microwaved