[ Shipping Deadlines ]
Orders must be approved by our credit department and queued for processing by the warehouse to meet shipping deadlines. Euromallusa strives to ship orders received before the deadline on the same day, but orders received after the deadline are unlikely to be shipped on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 6:30 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
Order quickly to receive US stock orders within 1-5 business days. These orders are in high demand, and there is no limit on purchase quantity, depending on stock availability.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
All EU stock orders are shipped directly from our EU warehouse. Receive free international shipping for EU stock orders via DHL express, with an average delivery time of 3-7 business days.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
[ US DENT]
US DENT products may have minor box damage due to shipping. However, the inner packaging is undamaged and safe to feed your baby. Please note: US DENT products have minor box damage due to shipping.
AGE: From Birth Onwards
HiPP Goat Milk Formula Stage PRE
Give your baby the very best with HiPP Goat Milk Formula Stage PRE, the gentle and natural way to ensure your baby gets all the nourishment they need. HiPP’s formula is made with naturally mild organic goat’s milk, making it soft and gentle on tiny tummies. This organic formula is an ideal source of nourishment for your baby from birth up until 6 months of age, whether you are using it as a complete source of nutrition or as a supplement to breastmilk.
HiPP's organic goat milk is naturally A2 milk which means it is A1 beta-casein free. This makes it a great choice for babies with sensitive tummies as it is digested more quickly, easily, and completely by babies than cow's milk. Unlike other formulas that contain added starch or maltodextrin, HiPP’s formula keeps things natural by using lactose as the main carbohydrate, just like human breast milk.
HiPP’s formula mimics breast milk to bring your baby formula with the natural benefits of human milk. It contains prebiotics which promote healthy gut flora and digestion, while reducing colic in infants. It also contains a blend of organic vegetable oils, including DHA (Omega-3) and ARA (Omega-6), to support brain development and visual acuity.
This formula is enriched with choline and ARA derived from Mortierella Alpina oil to help support brain development in your little one. It is free of artificial sweeteners and GMOs, and only the highest-quality clean EU organic ingredients are used to provide your baby with all the essential nutrients they need as they grow.
If your little one struggles with digestive issues or is sensitive to cow's milk, HiPP Goat Milk Formula Stage PRE is an excellent choice. Give your baby the very best with HiPP, and ensure they get all the nutrients they need to develop into a happy, healthy child. Each box contains 400g of formula. Order yours today and give your baby the gift of nourishment.
- For babies 0 to 6 months
- Organic skim goat’s milk
- Easier to digest A2 milk protein
- Enriched with prebiotics (GOS)
- NO starch or maltodextrin
- NO harmful chemicals, pesticides, antibiotics, or GMOs
|Age||Meals Per Day||
Amount of Water
|Number of measuring spoons|
|From 6th month||4||210/7.1||7|
- A2 organic goat’s milk (beneficial protein composition with A2 beta-casein)
- all the important nutrients
- contains only Lactose
- GOS (from organic lactose)
- organic quality
- contains DHA (a legal requirement for infant formula) – DHA belongs to the group of omega-3 fatty acids
Goat Skimmed Milk *, Lactose *, Vegetable Oils * (Palm Oil**, Rapeseed Oil * Sunflower Oil *), Goat Skim Milk Powder*, Fish Oil¹, Choline, Calcium Carbonate, Mortierella Alpina Oil, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, Vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-Cystine, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12
* from biological production
¹ contains DHA (as required by the legislation for all infant formulas)
**Organic Palm Oil from Sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
Allergens: Milk, Lactose,Fish Oil
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepared formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.