[ Shipping Deadlines ]
Orders must be approved by our credit department and queued for processing by the warehouse to meet shipping deadlines. Euromallusa strives to ship orders received before the deadline on the same day, but orders received after the deadline are unlikely to be shipped on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 6:30 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
Order quickly to receive US stock orders within 1-5 business days. These orders are in high demand, and there is no limit on purchase quantity, depending on stock availability.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
All EU stock orders are shipped directly from our EU warehouse. Receive free international shipping for EU stock orders via DHL express, with an average delivery time of 3-7 business days.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
[ US DENT]
US DENT products may have minor box damage due to shipping. However, the inner packaging is undamaged and safe to feed your baby. Please note: US DENT products have minor box damage due to shipping.
AGE: From Birth Onwards
HiPP Dutch Goat Milk Stage 1 is ideal for babies starting at birth. This A2 baby formula is naturally gentle and wholesome for even the most sensitive babies. Nutritionally balanced, organic and 100% natural. Each box contains 400g / 16oz of formula powder.
For newborns, HiPP Dutch Goat Milk Formula is a complete nutrition as a breast milk supplement or as a sensible accompaniment.
With all the vitamins and minerals required for the first days of life, and lactose as the only carbohydrate—HiPP goat milk formula ingredients are pure nutrition that are well balanced for cognitive development and physical growth.
HiPP carefully designed this stage with Vitamins A, C, D, and iron to boost bodily and nervous system formation. Valuable omega-3 fatty acids from sustainably sourced fish oil are added to support brain growth and naturally-occurring prebiotic oligosaccharides to aid in the growth of good bacteria in the gut to make digestion and absorption easy.
HiPP goat milk formula follows all EU organic standards and unlike American over-the-counter brands, HiPP goat milk formula meets strict infant nutrition regulations.
All ingredients are EU organic, which means they are 100% free from steroids, pesticides, growth hormones, and non-medical necessary antibiotics.
From the farm to your infant's bottle, HiPP is a 100% family owned company that values the best in pure ingredients leaving out GMO’s, gluten, soy, and added sugars.
From birth all the way through the first year of life, little ones love the creamy taste, and easy digestibility of this A2 milk. HiPP goat milk baby formula is perfect for even the most sensitive babies.
Why we love HiPP Dutch Organic Goat Milk Baby Formula Stage 1: Nutritionally Complete from Birth Organic Goat Milk GOS / Prebiotics Fish Oil DHA Starch Free Natural A2 Milk NO Wheat, Soy, or Peanut Ingredients GMO free Main Carbohydrate is Lactose 400g / 16oz of Formula Powder
Goat's Milk*, Lactose*, Vegetable Oils* (Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil*, Sunflower Oil*), Goat's Milk Powder*, Galacto-oligosaccharides* from Lactose*, Fish Oil1, Choline, Calcium Carbonate, Mortierella Alpina Oil, L-tyrosine, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium D-pantothenate), Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12.
* From organic farming
1. Contains DHA (as required by law for all infant formulas) DHA belongs to the omega-3 fatty acid family.
**Organic Palm Oil from Sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
|Age||Water Ounces||Scoops||Bottle per day|
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepared formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.