[ Shipping Deadlines ]
Orders must be approved by our credit department and queued for processing by the warehouse to meet shipping deadlines. Euromallusa strives to ship orders received before the deadline on the same day, but orders received after the deadline are unlikely to be shipped on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 6:30 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
Order quickly to receive US stock orders within 1-5 business days. These orders are in high demand, and there is no limit on purchase quantity, depending on stock availability.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
All EU stock orders are shipped directly from our EU warehouse. Receive free international shipping for EU stock orders via DHL express, with an average delivery time of 3-7 business days.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
[ US DENT]
US DENT products may have minor box damage due to shipping. However, the inner packaging is undamaged and safe to feed your baby. Please note: US DENT products have minor box damage due to shipping.
AGE: 6 - 12 months
HiPP Dutch Goat Milk Stage 2 is perfectly balanced for babies 6-12 months old. This premium formula is naturally gentle and wholesome for even the most delicate systems. 100% natural nutritionally balanced and organic. Each box contains 400g / 16oz of formula powder.
At this stage, HiPP Dutch Goat Milk Formula continues to be a complement to breast milk or to use as an accompaniment to your babies' weaning diet.
Lactose is the main ingredient and is the only carbohydrate, no added sugars, just pure nutrition that is well balanced to support your baby's cognitive development and physical growth.
HiPP baby formulas are carefully designed with necessary vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins A, C, D, and iron to boost bodily and nervous system formation.
Organic fish oil is a good source of fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 to aid in brain growth and naturally-occurring A2 prebiotic from GOS to aid in the growth of good bacteria in the gut to make digestion and absorption easier for even the most sensitive babies.
HiPP organic goat milk formula follows all EU standards and unlike American over-the-counter brands, HiPP goat milk formula meets strict infant nutrition regulations.
Sourced sustainably, all ingredients are certified EU organic to ensure they are 100% free from steroids, pesticides, growth hormones, and non-medical necessary antibiotics.
HiPP is a family owned company that values the best in pure ingredients leaving out GMO’s, gluten, soy, and added sugars from the farm to your infant's bottle,
From six months through the first year of life, little ones love the creamy taste, and easy digestibility of this A2 milk.
Goat's Milk*, Lactose*, Vegetable Oils* (Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil*, Sunflower Oil*), Goat's Milk Powder*, Galacto-oligosaccharides from Lactose*, Calcium Carbonate, Fish oil1, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Sodium Citrate, Ferrous Sulphate, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium D-pantothenate), Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite , Vitamin K, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D, D-biotin, Vitamin B12.
*From organic farming
1. Contains DHA (as required by law for all infant formulas) DHA belongs to the omega-3 fatty acid family.
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
|Age||Water Ounces||Scoops||Prepared Formula Ounces|
|6 Months +||5||5||5.74|
|6 Months +||6||6||6.76|
|6 Months +||7||7||7.94|
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepared formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.