[ Shipping Cut off Times ]
Cutoff times apply to orders that have been approved by our credit department and have been queued for processing by the warehouse. Euromallusa will make commercially reasonable efforts to ship orders received before the cutoff time on the same day. Please note that orders received after the cutoff time likely will not be shipped out on the same day.
✅ Monday to Saturday : 7:00 a.m PT
[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
✅ Free shipping on orders of $50 or more of US stock.
[ EU STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our EU stock orders directly from our EU warehouse.
Free international shipping for EU stock order via DHL express. It takes 3~7 business days on average to receive your order.
✅ Free shipping on all baby formulas.
From the 10th month, the first meal of the day becomes an important part of your child right diet. Your child needs energy for making a good start of the day. HiPP Prganic Cereal Flakes Fruit is tailored to the age-specific nutritional needs of young children and contains only valuable, strictly checked organic ingredients.
- contains 82% organic wholemeal cereal
- with particularly delicate chunks – easy to chew
- no added sugars*
- no raisins
- rich in vitamin B1** – supports the nervous system
- no added flavouring
* sugars naturally occur in the ingredients
** as required by law
Wholemeal wheat flakes* 28%, wholemeal oat flakes 28%, apple puree* 19%, wholemeal flour* 11% (wheat*, barley*, oat*, rye*, spelt * **), banana falkes* 11%, plum flakes* 1.7% (plum puree*, rice flour*), corn flour*, vitamin B1.
* from organic production.
** spelt is a type of wheat
It is important for your baby's health that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon-feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- Boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let it cool down to approx. 50°C
- Add the powder quantity (according to the table) to the porridge plate.
- Measure boiled water (according to the table), add to the porridge powder and stir.
- Allow swelling until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature, e.g. with the HiPP thermometer.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table below should help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 6th month 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 140 ml water = 185 g
- from 8th month 50 g (4-5 tablespoons) + 155 ml water = 205 g
- for smaller portions 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 130 ml water = 170 g