[ US STOCK ORDER ]
If you order US stock, you will get your order delivered in 1~5 business days.
We recommend ordering quickly. US stock orders are in high demand. We do not have a limit on purchase quantity. It just depends on stock availability.
- Free shipping on all baby formula products.
[ GERMANY STOCK ORDER ]
We ship out all our Germany stock orders directly from our German warehouse. This process helps us to lower our prices and provide free shipping to our customers.
Free international shipping for Germany stock order via UPS. Delivery time ranges from 3 to 5 weeks.
- Free shipping on all baby formula.
- $20 flat rate shipping for every order.
- Free Shipping if ordered with baby formula product from Germany stock
[ DHL STOCK ORDER ]
If you order DHL stock, you will get your order delivered in 5~7 business days.
- Free DHL shipping on all baby formula products.
AGE: From 1 to 3 years
Nanny Care Growing up Goat Milk 1-3 Years makes one of the most important meals of the day. It can be consumed by the kids of age 1-3 years. It is a rich source of essential nutrients like nutrients like calcium, protein, and vitamins. A meal containing NANNYcare Goat Milk fulfills all the necessary requirements for proper growth and development of the body. It helps strengthening bones and joints, purification of blood, good skin and eyes, etc. It also serves as a substitute for meals like lunch and breakfast and probably is more nutritious than regular food.
Formulas are great when you worry about your baby’s’ diet or find it hard to breastfeed. Some babies do not want to breastfeed, and this is where formulas come in. There is no need to feel guilty because you feel you need to give your baby formula. The production of modern-day formulas is strictly controlled, which makes them super healthy so there is no need to worry.
Goat’s milk is super rich in many vitamins. For instance, it contains a complete spread of vitamin B along with a range of essential fatty acids and amino acids. These are all important for your baby’s cognitive function and brain development.
- The product comprises of 62% pasteurized goat milk products which are rich sources of calcium and proteins
- It consists of Lactose which is a kind of sugar that provides energy throughout the day
- It contains vegetable oils of sunflower and rapeseed extracts
- There is a little addition of citric acid which acts as an acidity regulator
- It also has various vitamins and minerals in sufficient amount
- It has various vitamins such as Vitamin C, Vitamin D, riboflavin, folic acid
- The vitamins present in the product help build up the immune system
- Vitamin C helps fight diseases by promoting more number of white blood cells
- Calcium present in the product helps strong bones and build a strong physique
- Calcium derivatives such as calcium citrate help in the overall development of the immune system
- It uses various chemicals ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, etc. which are non-harmful to the children’s body but benefits it in various ways
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pasteurised Goat Milk Solids (62%), Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Sunflower and Rapeseed), Minerals, Vitamins, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamins: Ascorbic Acid, Dl-a-Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Retinyl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Calcium d-Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Phytonadione, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Minerals: Calcium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite
Preparing the Drink
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your baby ill.
Use only the 4.5g measuring scoop provided. Add one level scoop of powder (4.5g) to each 30ml of cooled boiled water.
1 Always wash your hands before preparing drink. Measure 180ml (6 fl oz) of freshly boiled water, allowed to cool for no more than 30 minutes, into a clean beaker.
2 Using scoop provided, add 6 level scoops of powder. (Always add 1 level scoop (4.5g) of powder for each 30ml of water.)
3 Put lid on beaker, shake briskly. Cool beaker under cold running water. Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Feeding Guide from 12 months
To prepare 1 beaker
Cooled boiled water per drink: 180ml fl oz 6, Level scoops of powder: 6
From 12 months, it is recommended your child drinks approximately 500ml of milk per day. You can feed your child 500ml (up to 3 drinks) a day depending on their individual needs.
4.5g scoop included. This information is given as a guide only. Note the volume of prepared formula is slightly greater than that of the water added.
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.